Monday, September 17, 2012

The Real Me!

Hi There friends!

First I want to say thanks to those who follow or read my blog...

I have been a little lacking in the motivation department this summer which coincidentally ends up with less blog posts. ha! I am trying to start it again, using the start of the new school year as a new beginnings of sorts.

So I am moving over the posts from my other blog, Sew Seraphic to here though. I can barely handle one blog let alone two. Since this is the one I have the most invested in, I will continue on here;
(this blog also accompanies my little side biz; the Periwinkle Pixies.But more on that later) which means all you wonderful readers get a real taste of me here. As real as it gets as I am using my blog as a way to help me cope with my depression. I hope I don't bore you and I hope those suffer from depression as I do, feel like they are not so alone. I also hope that if you do have depression that you let me know so I don't feel so alone sometimes too! :)

That's all for now! :)


No comments: